Thursday 20 July 2017

Magazine cover for my film

Here is the magazine cover I created to advertise my film 'The Lonely Life of a Teenager' as well as including small advertisements for the films made by the other people in my class.
To make this magazine cover, first i got a picture of the main character of our film, and placed it where i wanted it to go on the cover. i then duplicated the layer and cut out his head so that it could go in front of the masthead of the magazine. I then added the masthead of the magazine, and the ribbon of color behind it. Next i added the three pugs at the top of the screen, and the text underneath and to the side of them. I then added all the text either side of the main picture, as well as the title of the film' The Lonely Life of a Teenager', as well as adding the effects to all the text. Lastly I added the white box on the bottom, and the text in in advertising the VIP trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third and final draft of the trailer

Here is the third and final draft of our trailer for our psychological thriller, called 'Sharpie'